Saturday 6 February 2016

Me and my phone.

What is my relationship with my phone? The first question is landline or mobile?

 

With the landline, fear and loathing. It interrupts my peace and quiet, it's rarely good news, it's often someone trying to sell me something or con me. I have it set up so it is very difficult to get an answer unless I actually know you: if I don't, I'll let the answering machine pick it up. If you don't tell me who you are I won't ring you back, and if you persist in pestering me I will block you. So be warned.

 

With my mobile, my relationship is marginally better, if only because I can take photos, play games and sent texts on it - although I prefer doing all of those on my tablet. My phone doesn't often ring because I rarely give people my number, it's usually turned off anyway, and people who know me know it's better to text me.

 

So , put me down as phonophobic.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment