Sunday 28 April 2013

iColorama 13

Form/glass. Eighty-three (!) options, three sliders. 


Form/waves. Four options, three sliders. In some of these I have made the apped image less opaque to allow the base image to show through.


Form/Escher. Ten options, three-four sliders. Again, the opacity has been adjusted in some images.


Form/tiles. Five options, two sliders.


Playing around with iColorama has given me just a taste of the infinite possibilities this app offers - and I still haven't explored using multiple filters, or what the little brush and bulls eye symbols can do. I have lost the print-out of the instructions and I can't work it out for myself! But even without them, there are masses of ideas that inspire embroidery, my main reason for playing with apps. Well, that and having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment