Sunday 14 April 2013

iColorama 11

I have not done justice to this section, 'Brush', of what iColorama has to offer, partly because I have yet to master it all.  For example, I believe that you can use the effects in more subtle ways than I have, and mask off some areas, but I've lost the bit of paper on which I had printed out the hints on how to do it!


Brush/abstract. Twelve options, three sliders, four blending modes.


Brush/shatter. Fifty-four options, four sliders.


Brush/explode. Seven options, three sliders, five blending modes.


Brush/photo. Two options (smudge and blur), three sliders.


Brush/colorize. Four options for colourising, using 264 different brushes, two sliders and four blending modes.


Brush/stamped. Twenty five options, four sliders. On this image I found the effects look fairly similar, but on a different image - or when I've learned to use it properly - the effects may be more pronounced.


No comments:

Post a Comment